Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby When I See You Smile

Little Iman has grown up so fast. In fact, compared to Danish's growing up stages when he was at about the same age, we can say that Iman's progress is much, much faster. At 10 months old, now she's busy testing those legs of hers trying to cling here and there. She hate being placed in her walker and would cry out loud if forced to do so especially at the sight of seeing her abang long Danish running and jumping around the house! I guess it kinda brought up the jealousy in her, underestimating her so-called ability that she's always proud of.


Now just look at that smile eh. It just melt my heart, being a sentimental father or call it what you want. So I'm taking this opportunity to dedicate this song from Bad English 'When I See You Smile' especially for you Iman. Hopefully when you grow up, either I'm still around or not, I want you to know how much you mean to me and Ibu. Love you with all my heart.


Lots of love, hugs and kisses,

Ayah




No comments: