Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ages!


Just as the title implies, I can't believe I haven't been updating here in such a long time. My apologies to all my friends out there who took the time to pop back from time to time to see if anything new has appeared in here. Some even tweeted and sent FB msg typing, "Weh, bila ko nk updet blog daa?". Haha. Thanks guys. It brings a smile to my face knowing that some of you guys DO find my random babbling in here worth reading! Whether the read is substancial or not is another issue though.

The truth is, after taking up this new job since March things was a bit hectic considering another 15km extra to kill; travelling to work back and forth plus a much bigger responsibility on my shoulder. And enough with that, when I get back from work, I find that it's too big a sacrifice to open my laptop and blog when I have this little, limited time to spend with my wife and kids.

Well, maybe it's all about time management which I haven't mastered yet. Do pray for me that I'll get along fine so that I can blog more often. There's loads of happenings and updates that I'd like to put a remark on in here as our life has entered it's next phase. Just a piece of advice to brighten up your day, let's give value to the life of those people around you! You will find that your life will be more meaningful as your appreciation to Allah increase day by day. Take care people!

No comments: