Monday, June 23, 2008

Now Everyone Can Fly

Well, well, well... that is obviously the AirAsia tagline eh? We were in the car on our way back from Tesco the other day when Danish pointed his fingers up in the sky, his eyes full of excitement. "Ayah, Ibu... aeroplane la... Nanti kita naik aeroplane eh ayah?". I just looked at honey with a smile and replied, "Ok".

Later that night while I was waiting for the news on air, an add kinda captured my attention.
AIR ASIA ZERO FARE PROMOTION! BOOK NOW - EVERYONE CAN FLY!
Arghhhh, the MAS vs AIR ASIA thing is a good thing after all. Power to the people!
Looks like a dad's gotta do what's a dad gotta do.

Next thing I know, I had booked a 3D2N trip back to our hometown in KB. Danish was sooo excited about the whole thing that he promised to show his nicest behavior in the house as well as when he is around with Little Iman. And true, one and 2 days before our flight, he was acting like an angle!




It was a good deal for everyone I guess. For me & Honey, we get to meet Babah, Mummy and adik2 kat kampung. As for Danish, he gets to experience his so-called first flight although he already did fly before. Sian anak ayah. (I think he was too small to recall after all. Twice when he was small and twice when he was in Ibu's tummy!)




*Return Flight from KL-KB for 4 persons - RM350.00
*Tol from Bangi-LCCT - RM5.20
*A dad's feeling seeing a son's smile - Priceless!




True what they say, money can't buy happiness.

No comments: