Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lin's Goodbye

Finally, after 8 long years serving the company, a close friend of mine in CTM, Lin is leaving the company.

All the best beb! You'll have a promising future wherever you go. That's one thing I'm very sure of my friend. Thanks for the memories and friendship ever since our times kat CTM. Keep in touch ya? I owe you Tony Romas for your farewell. Jgn lupa kosongkan perut ko 3 hari in advance! Haha... Good luck!

Lin's Farewell at Amcorp Mall with the Cybronian gals. (Lin is sitting far right)



P/s : Hari ini dalam sejarah 18 Jun 2007 genaplah 2 tahun pemergian Ayahanda Hj Ahmad B. Ismail. Moga Allah menempatkan roh beliau di kalangan hamba2Nya yang solihin, Amin.

3 comments:

linn fadzlina said...

beb, it's really a sobbing moment (in my heart je) to leave a company after almost 8years. wonderful experiences wif wonderful friends like u and some others. thanks for the wishes. i guess, it is really time for me to make another move and pursue the enhancement of my career. i will definitely cherish our friendship and remember all the sweet memories i had wif you guys. keep in touch, sms,email or just knock my FB wall wif some lame questions, also can larrr...wahahaha...and yes, looking forward for my Tony Romas Fernandez farewell treat. I hope they serve unta masak sambal there..keh keh..

And last but not least, Al-fatihah to ur late FIL. and good luck to u too beb!

Aku Bukan Bidadari said...

cantiknya yg baju belang tuh.. hiks

ps: allah always know what is the best for us..

Wan Mohd Fahimi said...

Lin,
Yeah, it's been 8 long years. A bit sad that you're leaving but I'm happy that you made the right choice. All the very best!

Ayzan,
Baju belang mane weh? x nampak pong. waitress tu ke?