Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FB Status : Fahimi is nursing Danish at home


I'm taking 2 days off from work nursing Danish at home. Honey took an upaid leave day off yesterday. Yeah, poor Danish had a fever a day before he was suppose to go to school after the long school break. I must admit, I can't concentrate when I'm at work when my kids are sick. Too bad that the many sickness and infections that today's world possess (or offer, for that matter!) doesn't seems to make me ease at my couch any better. Sigh.

Again, I can't focus when either Danish or Iman get sick. The fact that they are at the nursery when they are sick even worries me more. No offense to their teachers. They are doing great so far. But with those number of kids in the nursery, they can't possibly be taking care of Danish or Iman all the time although they happen to be sick. Can't blame 'em either. The way I see it is taking a day or two off from work and nurse them personally. At least when the fever gets really hot or bad, I can straight away come to their aid. And until I see their health is getting better, only I will let them go to nursery again. Or else, another day off from work.

The many sad and tragic incidents from our family's personal experience which still echoes very loudly makes me treasure my family more than anything in this world. I won't take things for granted. Saying that, I'm really fortunate to have an understanding superior and a job that is flexible and can be custom made to my timing and all (Although I'm not sure where the company is heading at this point of time! Haha). By having that, I'm enable to balance my time for my work and family at the same time! I guess only a few people are blessed with that. And I'm glad to be one of those very few. I love my kids, and family with all my heart. May Allah protect them all, Amin.


p/s : Count your blessings. You'll be surprised with what god has bestowed you with. On another note, Danish is showing positive signs of getting better. I might cancel my leave tomorrow after all!

No comments: