Friday, May 29, 2009

I have a date!

Taking the day off today. I've a date with someone special. It ain't easy to date and take her out without bringing along her two children together. Today she's taking half day just to spend her time with me. And her two kids are at their nursery. Usually when we go out, her kids would come between us and kinda ruin our privacy, with her eldest son not wanting to let go of his mother's hand, and her daughter in her embrace. Now, it's just the two of us. Like I always wanted.

Love you dear. Moga jodoh kita berpanjangan hingga ke akhirnya, Amin


I'm dating my beloved wife Honey, catching a movie at Alamanda with Danish & Iman at their nursery. Who says married couple can't date no more?

1 comment:

akuzle ayu said...

btui... its how u manage ur marriage with ur dates...ehehehhe.... mmg syok dating2 tanpa anak neh... mood pon besh... kalo ngan anak mood berangin jek...ehehehhe