Saturday, January 10, 2009

The CEO Award!

Alhamdulillah, this must've been the most historical day throughout my career at Cybron Technology. It's the Cybron Technology Kick Off Meeting. Unlike me during the previous years as the meeting kicks, where I get cold feet, butterfly in my stomach and stuffs, this year I was at ease; enjoying every seconds of it. Well I better enjoy it while I can people! Next is always uncertainty as far as everyone is concern.

2008 was a good year for me as I won the Cybron's 2008 Best Performance and at the same time the CEO Award. Alhamdulillah, rezeki anak2 berkat doa orang tersayang, families and fraternal friends. Next year tatau la apa cerita eh. Let's just pray for the best!

Me with Dato' Ariff



Our director, En. Amin handing over the award



With Siva 'The-Man'



Lin, Ms. Liew, Dana and Ayzan smilling as they start to 'mengetang-kedarah'!



Cik Lina, Mimi and Annie hiding their full-tank tummies, I assume?



Me and Poonpe after our hearty lunch

No comments: